Deep ruby garnet with a dark red core. Red fruit nose of cranberries and sour cherries, hints of dark chocolate. Very lively, balanced palate. Raspberries and plums follow on palate. A well aged wine with freshness on the palate.
Blend : 43% Pinotage, 30% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Petit Verdot, 6% Malbec, 3% Mourverdre.
Alcohol : 13.50%.
- Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards – Gold
- Veritas – Gold
- Rodeo Uncorked International Awards – Silver
- Texsom International Awards – Silver
- Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold Premium
- Sommeliers Selection – Economically Savvy
- Veritas – Silver
- Veritas – Bronze