Deep ruby garnet with a dark red core. Red fruit nose of cranberries and sour cherries. Very lively, balanced palate. Red berries and prune juice follow on palate. A wine that shows age very well.
Blend : 57% Pinotage, 20% Merlot, 16% Petit Verdot, 7% Mourverdre.
Alcohol : 14.00%.
- Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards – Gold
- Veritas – Gold
- Rodeo Uncorked International Awards – Silver
- Texsom International Awards – Silver
- Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold Premium
- Sommeliers Selection – Economically Savvy
- Veritas – Silver